Sunday, July 12, 2015

My jetset life

Hi there!

After years of blogging on different blogs, I have once again started a new blog. This one is based on my hashtag on Instagram, #myjetsetlife , that I started using in March 2015. The reason why I started to use this hashtag was simply my ability to never sit or stand stil, and to never stay in the same place for more than a week. The last months before the summer holiday this semester, I spent more time in airplanes than in my own bed (or at least it felt like it). I have a passion for traveling, no matter if it is just a short trip or hours and days away. New experiences and adventures are always useful, and the most important thing with every trip that goes by, is to look around you, observe, learn. I will be writing this blog in English, because I would like my loved ones with other languages than Norwegian to be able to read it as well. I apologize in advance for grammatically incorrect sentences. (But as they occur, and hopefully get edited by you lovely readers, I will only get better!)

This summer I am working on a ship, Hurtigruten, that goes up and down the Norwegian coast, from Bergen in the south, to Kirkenes in North-East. As this also has to do with traveling, I will of course share my pictures and experiences from the Norwegian coast on the blog.

I will not only write about traveling, but also other important and less important things in my life. As a music enthousiast, and potential future music student in Copenhagen, I will of course share my deepest interest with those who are cute enough to step by. I hope you enjoy your stay here at My jetset life, and feel free to leave a comment with your own blog, if you happen to have one, I would love to read it!

Always looking for new adventures. Telemark, September 2014.


-Annlaug


No comments:

Post a Comment