Monday, February 15, 2016

Bergen

A while ago, as I was biking through Copenhagen, I was looking at some of the houses I passed and thought that some of them reminded me of Norway's 2. biggest city, Bergen. And then it crossed my mind that maybe Bergen would be a nice place to spend a weekend together with Knut.


That weekend has passed, and it was an amazing one. Every norwegian knows that Bergen is famous for its rain, but we didn't see a single cloud or a drop of rain the whole weekend. We had some cultural and some culinary experiences, and did a lot of walking, just for the purpose of walking and watching and nothing more.


All dressed up and ready for dinner at Naboen

Swedish "Kladdkaka"

The ca 1 hour walk from the city was so pretty and the view on top even better


Knut had never taken "Fløibanen" before



Edvard Grieg (<3)







Thank you for an amazing weekend, and see you soon again I hope, Bergen!

No comments:

Post a Comment