Friday, August 14, 2015

Hello Copenhagen!

Since the last time I wrote a blog post, I have moved to a new country and I am super excited about it. Together with my parents, I arrived on tuesday to move in to a nice and already furnished apartment and later we spent 3 days on exploring the city and get me settled here. Now my parents have gone back home, and I am actually all by my self in this city at the moment. I don't know anyone very well, but I have had my first day at the university today and my class seems really nice. I got to know a lot of people and we had some social activities on campus, both singing and playing games to get to know each other's names. My class is not the only thing that makes me sure I will enjoy living in this beautiful city. I can also just enjoy myself while walking the roads in the city for hours and hours. Everything is so beautiful here, and the sunshine and 25 degrees don't make it bad, either. I really can't wait to explore more of what this city has to offer me, specially the "being a student"-part of it.

My mother's appetizer at Hotel d'Angleterre
My dinner was a Chateaubriand. 
And two over-dressed macarons for dessert. 
Nyhavn viewpoint.
Saw this lovely sculpture of a beautiful friendship at the Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek
Good vibes at Højbro Plads. (Kontrabassen var tilstede, men jeg lette voldsomt, uten hell, etter de tre kineserne)
The cast of an outside theatre, Visen om Sidsel, that we enjoyed on wednesday evening.
Enjoying an apple cider while hiding from the sun and heat at the Royal Smushi Cafe, right next to Højbro Plads. 









-A

No comments:

Post a Comment