Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Life at sea

This summer has gone by extremely quickly and I am proud to say that I have been working on a ship with 80 other crew members for about 40 days. I've had stressful, long days, but also seen some of the most beautiful views Norway has to offer and have had some awesome colleagues on board. I would like to post some of the pictures I have taken when I had the time for it and my phone with me, because some of them are too nice to keep to myself.


Trollfjord

Trollfjord

Trollfjord

Nice view from the cabin. 

Right after the fashion show that the crew members arrange for the guests to present the clothes we sell in the shop. Together with my colleague Pernille :) 

Polar bear in Hammerfest, 70 degrees north. (There are really no polar bears in this city)


Svolvær in Lofoten.

Geirangerfjord

Some jacuzzi relaxing with other crew members after a long day at work, at 12 pm with the midnight sun in the background.


The ship I was working on, MS Midnatsol (midnight sun)


During the summer, I have entered the Trollfjord 8 times. 

Norway is so beautiful.
 I hope you enjoyed my pictures. I don't have a good camera, my iPhone is the only thing I use, but I hope you got a nice glimpse of the Norwegian coast and would like to take a trip with this coastline once too! I warmly recommend it to everyone. Now I am finished on board and am focusing on my new life in Copenhagen, that is soon to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment